Thursday, October 12, 2006

Students need food too




October 12, 2006

Just got back from a road trip for work. Back in the office after two days out is always fun. Paperwork!

Saw The Guardian while I was gone as well as Lady in the Water. I loved The Guardian, but I could have missed the Lady movie easily. What a boring piece of drivel! I would have enjoyed it better if they had spent more time on the CGI or tried to make it even a bit more believable. The storyline was interesting.

I’m interviewing for a contract position on Monday. I am very nervous, but it is not a huge change. I would just be working for 15 months in another department in the same organization. After it was over I’d be safe and secure in my old job. So this weekend I will be brushing up on nursing practicum info…

This weekend will be the local dog show. I am in training to be a ring steward as my dog is still away being bred (hopefully). It should be pretty fun to see all the dogs, and I have to make 3 bean salad for 100 people on Friday night. Tacia has her feet looked at Saturday morning and we will work out a trimming schedule for her.

That’s my update for now.

PS – Sony is a ball of fur and claws now, he’s really trying out his different speeds and jumping abilities.

No comments: