Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME

October 3, 2006

Had a good birthday, despite being sick. Went for a long walk with my dog and my friend Maudie, and then out for pool and a drink at Karaoke with Leann.

The George Canyon concert was amazing. Kelley and I had so much fun, both at the concert, where I met Dave Gunning and got him to sign the cd I bought, and at The Roxy, where we boogied down until 3am. The fiddler from George Canyon's band came and partied with us as well.

Today I went and asked Shawna to help me desensitive Tacia to fly spray. I have been too sick to go out there for a while, so Tacia was pretty nervous about the attention. She did really well though, and I'm glad Shawna could help as I had no clue what to do.

I adopted a kitten 2 weeks ago. The poor thing was hanging out by my truck while I was doing an event, and at the end of the event we decided it would be better for me to just throw the dirty little thing into the canopy. He has definitely improved!


No comments: