Thursday, January 11, 2007

They can walk! Sort of.....


Chloe woke me up this morning at 7am, by letting me know that she REALLY needed to go outside. I got up to let her out, and noticed that the pups were really motivated and moving around. Grabbing the camera, I managed to catch a shot of a couple of them walking. They are so uncoordinated, but they are trying so hard!

It was actually nice to be up early, so I made an effort with my outfit, and let the truck warm up and de-ice while I got stuff ready. I even had enough time to drop by Tim Hortons for coffee and a bagel on the way to work. Of course, I went to bed at 8:30 last night and read til 9:45. That's a lot better than staying up til midnight and taking a Neo-citran to make me crash out. I haven't been feeling so great the last few days, so I hope this early night will help.

My aunt called me last night to ask about a game I play online, World of Warcraft. It would be funny if she started to play, as both my Dad and my brother play the game with me. I also managed to get the floor cleaned and as Molly Moppins advised, mopped with a terry cloth towel. It looks really nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG They are so cute... in that get up in the middle of the night once or twice or twenty times kinda way :-)

Congratulations on all of your new additions.

You sound crazy, busy as me and I hope to see you someday soon :-) Are you finished your M.Ed. now? I'm a 1/2 coure away. Speaking of which.... I'm procrasintating again... off I go to work now.

Jan