Friday, September 15, 2006


Day Three - September 15, 2006

Today I got various news, both good and bad. I started out freaked out at my money situation as I watched my savings account dwindle from all the cheques I have been writing lately.. then, a $500 education scholarship blossomed into a $2500 scholarship by noon! I was about to bounce off the walls, when I got home and found a message from the girl who was all set to move into my spare room and share living expenses, saying that she can't move in now... so poof I'm sad again. I cooked up some crab at lunch to eat after work and tried to figger some things out. I'll just look for another roomate.

Tacia is great, I went there after work and played with her a bit. Shawna helped me (read - did it all) worm her, which Tacia wasn't too thrilled about but was so very polite. I need to go buy brushes and other grooming products this weekend.

Think I'll munch on some leftover meatloaf and watch some mindless TV. Soon I need to buckle down and set up a workstation to get my darn research project done.. Kelly Johnsen, M.Ed.

(=

No comments: