Monday, September 18, 2006

Day Six - September 18, 2006

Did a 1/2 hour handling lesson then went and visited Tacia. She is sooo darn cute. It's too rainy to do much so I just did friendly lessons and got her more used to being touched all over. She looks at me and says, 'been there, done that'. She is very well started with ground basics, so I'm mostly doing the exercises for my own level of trust with her.

I can't get myself out of the gloom I'm in however. Maybe it's just the rain, and maybe it's the diet, but I just can't seem to think positively.

I started an Atkins type diet a week ago, and I'm down between 8-9 lbs. I have one more week of no-carb induction to go, then I start to add carbs slowly. Right now my energy is low, but I have started taking a multi-vitamin daily. My goal is to reach 140, then I will reassess my weight goals again.

No comments: